We know that sometimes you may have many SSL sites to check. When each site has to be entered into the SSL Checker separately, it can be tedious and long-winded . For this reason, we have created Bulk SSL Checker. Create a free account and try it out.
Bulk SSL Checker has many features including:
- You simply upload the hostnames to check and it does the rest
- Provides detailed reports emailed directly to you in both CSV and HTML formats
- Reports highlight potential issues including:
- expired certificates
- certificates expiring in 90 days or less
- untrusted certificates
- certificates that contain weak keys due to a security flaw in older versions of Debian based systems
- certificates that may cause a breach in security or policy due to key length
- certificates that do not list the hostname they are associated with
Please give it a try and let us know what you think. Thanks.